- Acrylic: Nails were sculpted with use of nail forms and acrylic. No tips added.
- Poli: Base Color (110 Green With Envy by Sally Hansen), Glitters (1099 Jade-D by China Glaze Crackle) & (200 Strobe Light by Sally Hansen)
- On top of smooth nail surface apply any clear base coat of choice & allow to dry (I used one by L.A Colors).
- Apply first coat of “Green With Envy”. Allow1-2 minutes to dry and then apply second coat.
- Once dried, apply one coat of “Jade Crackle” to the finger before pinky on each hand (or finger of choice)
- Apply one coat of “Strobe Light” over the Jade.
- (Optional) Apply a thin coat of UV gel and cure for 1-2 minutes. If you prefer to use regular top coat, you can do that instead. Note that dry time may be longer.
- ROCK YOUR NAILS! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol 🙂
What you think? Give it a try! …..until then, see you in the next post! ^_^
nail design beautiful and interesting, thanks for giving me a good idea of nail designs.