Versace Triple Platform Pumps
SEXY alert!! You may have seen the Versace Triple Platform pumps on several celebrities including Teyana Taylor, Amber Rose, and Versace-addict, Nicki Minaj. Nicki is a beast when it comes to rocking several styles of Versace so it only makes sense to share how you can get a style vey similar to the original. I fell in love, I must say…
- Electra-Blue Pump – $38.00 Heel is approximately 6 inches with 2 inch platform.
- Fahrenheit Eva Colorblock Ankle Strap Pump – $42.20. Heel is approximately 5.75 inches with 2 inch platform.
- Wild Rose Jazy Colorblock Cut Out – $16.20. Heel is approximately 5.35 inches with 1.95 inch platform.
Giuseppe Zanotti Caged Platform Sandal
I remember the very first time I spotted these babies. A model wore the Giuseppe Zanotti cage platforms in an issue of Vogue and then Ashanti rocked them in her release of the “Woman You Love” video in February 2012. Since then, I’ve seen these caged-style beauties on Khloe Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, and other fashionistas.
- Session Two Tone Strappy Open Toe Platform Sandal – $33.90. Heel is approximately 5.25 inches with 1.5 inch platform.
- Two-Tone Cut Out Heels – $36.50. Heel is approximately 6 inches with 2 inch platform.
- Two-Tone Strappy Cut Out High Heel Stiletto – $29.99. Heel is approximately 5.75 inches with 2 inch platform.
Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes
Oh yes, the highly adored “spike” heels that we’ve spotted on so many celebrities lately. I’ve sen them grace the feet of Keyshia Ka’Oir, Kimora Lee Simmons, and Beyonce. They are definitely a high fashion statement. The Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes have been paired in several ways that can tailor to any style!
- Zoe Spiked Heels – $39.99. Heel is approximately 4 inches tall.
- Nelly Shoes/ Sonya – $68.87 (€52.95). Heel is approximately 4.9 inches tall (12.5 cm).
- Giselle Stiletto – $24.99. Heel is approximately 4.5 inches tall.
This is probably the best blog post you’ve ever come across huh? Thank me later ladies! If you enjoyed this post, share it with your social networks and friends.
Now, I can get behind those prices!Great post.
lol, I know that's right! Thanks!!
Wow, great finds! It's crazy how expensive designer items are.
Thanks!!! You're so right about that!
I'm so not a shoe person but if I were I wouldn't spend $1500 on them! Now $1500 in hair products is something different LOL
This is one of my fave sections on my blog. Finding designer look alike. Amazing howsimilar they look yet have such massive price difference.